lupe fiasco worlds never said 和訳

Lupe Fiasco performing at the Mile High Music ...Image via Wikipedia


新品価格
¥1,980から
(2011/3/29 18:14時点)





*[Skylar Grey]*
>Its so loud Inside my head      


頭の中がうるさい 
>With words that I should have said!  


言うべきだった言葉で 
>As I drown in my regrets       


後悔の中で溺れる 


>I cant take back the words I never said
言ってもいない事は撤回できない>I can稚 take back the words I never said
>
>*[Lupe Fiasco]*
>I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bullshit
本当に恐怖の戦争はクソだと思う


>Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets
銃弾を使うための虚しい言い訳


>How much money does it take to really make a full clip


>9/11 building 7 did they really pull it
911は7人でやった本当にやった>Uhh, And a bunch of other cover upsまだ他にもたくさん潜伏してる


>Your childs future was the first to go with budget cuts
子供の将来が先にバジッドカット


>If you think that hurts then
,それが彼らを傷つけると思うなら wait here comes the uppercut


>The school was garbage in the first place, that's on the up and up
>Keep you at the bottom but tease you with the uppercrust
>You get it then they move you so you never keeping up enough
>If you turn on TV all you see痴 a bunch of that the fucks 
レビをつけたら全部クソ


Dude is dating so and so blabbering bout such and such
>And that ain't Jersey Shore, homie that's the news
>And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth
>Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist
>Gaza strip was getting bombed, Obama didn稚 say shit
>That's why I ain't vote for him, next one either
だから彼には投票しない次回のもだ


>I知a part of the problem, my problem is I知 peaceful
俺は問題の一部 オレのもんだいは平和ってこと


And I believe in the people.
人を信じてる




>*[Skylar Grey]*コーラス
>It痴 so loud inside my head
>With words that I should have said!
>As I drown in my regrets
>I can稚 take back the words I never said
>I can稚 take back the words I never said
>
>*[Lupe Fiasco - Verse 2]*
>Now you can say it ain't our fault if we never heard it
自分たちのせいじゃないって言えるもし知らないなら


>But if we know better than we probably deserve it


>Jihad is not a holy war, wheres that in the worship
?ジハードは聖戦じゃない


>Murdering is not Islam!※殺人&gt
;And you are not observant


>And you are not a muslim
>Israel don稚 take my side cause look how far you致e pushed them
>Walk with me into the ghetto, 
おれとゲットーを歩いてると


this where all the Kush went
ここはクッシュ出回ってる


>Complain about the liquor store but what you drinking liquor for?
酒屋にケチつけて何のために飲むんだ


>Complain about the gloom but when壇 you pick a broom up?


>Just listening to Pac ain't gone make it stop
ただパックを聞くたけじゃ何も止められない
>A rebel in your thoughts, ain't gon make it halt
>If you don稚 become an actor you値l never be a factor
>Pills with million side effects
副作用だらけの錠剤


>Take em when the pains felt
>Wash them down with Diet soda!
>Killin off your brain cells
脳の細胞を破壊し


>Crooked banks around the World
>Would gladly give a loan today
>So if you ever miss payment
>They can take your home away!
>
>*[Skylar Grey]*
>It痴 so loud inside my head
>With words that I should have said!
>As I drown in my regrets
>I can稚 take back the words I never said, never said
>I can稚 take back the words I never said
>
>*[Lupe Fiasco - Verse 3]*
>I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence
このすべての沈黙は暴力より悪い


>Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it
恐れは弱い心だから俺はそれを嫌う


>We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth
]何もかも怖がってる真実を言うことさえも
&
gt;So scared of what you think of me
,自分がどう思われてるか怖い I知 scared of even telling you伝えるのさ怖い


>Sometimes I知 like the only person I feel safe to tell it to
ときどき俺は自分一人が真実を伝えられるやつみたい


>I知 locked inside a cell in me, I know that there痴 a jail in you
>Consider this your bailing out, so take a breath, inhale a few
>My screams is finally getting free, 
オレの叫びは最後には解放されmy thoughts is finally yelling throughオレの考えはさいごには
>
>*[Skylar Grey]*
>It痴 so loud Inside my head
>With words that I should have said!
>As I drown in my regrets
>I can稚 take back the words I never saidEnhanced by Zemanta

コメント

人気の投稿