Usher - Confessions Part II






Confessions, Pt. II - Confessions (Bonus Track Version)



サビ・コーラス

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions



confession
音節con・fes・sion 発音記号/kənféʃən/音声を聞く
【名詞】
1【不可算名詞】 [具体的には 【可算名詞】]
a自白,白状,自認.
用例
a confession of guilt 罪の告白.
b〔+that〕〈…という〉告白.
用例
His confession that he had stolen my wallet was a great shock to me. 彼が私の財布を盗んだという彼の告白は私にとって大きなショックでした.
2【可算名詞】 〔信仰の〕告白 〔of〕.
用例
a confession of faith 信仰告白.

コメント

人気の投稿